By INIFD Kothrud on Jul 15, 2019 4:05:16 PM
Selecting a course is all about YOUR passion. The passion you have for your future career, as it is the long-term goal and secret to happiness is being able to love whatever it is you do in life.
The most important thing to consider when choosing your course is to ask yourself the “why” of what you are looking to study. It’s important to think and research the topics of what you are interested in, and what course you want to study. Is it because you can see your exciting, glittering career ahead?
To help you understand better, let’s look at both fashion and interior designing:
- Fashion designing is the art of designing aesthetically pleasing clothes and to work as a designer, you should have a creative and aesthetic personality.
- With talent and interest in drawing and having the ability to express your ideas in sketches. In fashion designing, you must have some exceptional skills for combining colours, tones and shades even if you aren’t a great artist.
- You also need to possess the ability to work with fabric and use textiles in a creative and original manner.
- To be a fashion designer you require a good visual imagination and be able to think in three-dimensions and put your ideas into garments.
Related Post - Fashion Designing at INIFD Kothrud - Choose to be Different
- Interior designing focuses on the techniques and processes of designing a space that makes it functional, organized and happy space that can be utilized to its capacity.
- You need to have an interest and basic knowledge and skills in the areas of furniture design and interior decoration.
- In India especially, the profession is gaining massive popularity with a lot of people opting for the services of trained interior designers for their home/office spaces, etc.
- From schools to homes to hospitals, interior designing directly influences the look, the feel and the quality and the functionality of the interior environments we live in every day.
Related Post - The Most Popular Interior Design Courses at INIFD Kothrud
Now, again, when you make a choice, you’ll have to do your research and make sure you are making a choice with your own interest in mind. Because this one choice shapes your future ahead!