By INIFD Kothrud on May 8, 2019 12:35:43 PM
Presenting a brand new initiative by INIFD Kothurd - Plus Factor
Plus factor is a program extensively designed by industry experts for interior design and fashion design students. This super specialisation course can be opted after completing graduation and the main motive behind it is to gain an edge in today’s competitive, complex and fast-paced environment. Plus factor will help you learn quickly and enhance your design skills even further.
Who can choose the 4th year plus factor course?
- Basic eligibility: 10+2
- If you have already completed graduation you can directly get lateral entry in the fourth year.
- The eligibility criteria for this course requires you to have achieved graduation in the field of design. Be it fashion or interior.
- Ex-alumni of INIFD/any other college who have completed the 3-year certification course can also choose this new super specialisation course.
The standout feature is that you can avail direct admission to the fourth year and reap the benefits of this super specialisation course only at INIFD Kothrud and nowhere else!
Learn at your own pace
Keeping in mind how busy everybody gets during the weekdays because of work and other day-to-day responsibilities, this program is designed to provide you with the flexibility and freedom to learn at your own pace. With classes being conducted through the week (Mon-Fri) for two hours. You also are provided with the option to choose your own subjects that might be of interest to you.
Plus Factor - Curriculum Overview
The program includes both fashion designing and interior designing options to choose from. Have a look at the course overview for both the streams of study -
- Fashion Insider: Learn more about Fashion terminology and creative content to be used in feature writing for brands, collaterals etc.
- Luxury Brand Management: Know more about the key values and luxury brand communication
- Fashion Styling: Understand creative writing for fashion magazines, blogging, V-logging
- Design for sustainability: Introduction to slow lifestyle and its importance.
- Designpreuner: Learn more about identity prism.
- Production Design: Introduction to design methodology, planning execution and evaluation.
- Luxury Brand Management: Understand “luxury” history and evolution of luxury goods.
- Creating Positive Spaces: Know more about the best practices in space planning.
- Design for sustainability: Understand the challenge posed on luxury brands and learn more about innovative designing.
- Designpreuner: Understand the client and value proposition.
The Plus Factor program will introduce you to certain new topics to benefit you further and will polish your knowledge in fashion designing and interior designing. This will also help you put your knowledge to the test in a realistic business strategy simulation that requires leadership and teamwork.
Plus Factor - Additional Benefits
The course would include different kinds of training sessions like live case studies, class exercises, industry visits, market visits, props shows to help you understand better and give you the required practical exposure to learn.
Once you successfully complete the course, INIFD Kothrud will provide you with a certificate titled under the name “Super specialisation”
So don’t waste more time waiting and enroll for Plus factor at INIFD Kothrud. Gain a cutting-edge advantage in your career!
Join INIFD Kothrud and design your growth story!